This is a meeting protocol paraphrased from the By Laws of the Society. Refer to bylaws and standing rules for specific wordings. click here.
(Required by by laws, shall be presented at each meeting and shall include)
a. Call to order
b. Opening ceremonies - invocation and pledges
c. Announcements - exits, restrooms, mute cell phones
d. Recognize guests.
e. Roll call and determination of a quorum
f. Reading of minutes and approval
g. Treasurer’s report and approval
h. Officers Reports
i. Committee Reports
j. Unfinished business
k. New business
l. Program - Intro, talk, certificate of appreciation
m. Adjournment -
- Ask if there is any further biz? address as needed.
- Announce next meeting date & location
- Announce that we are adjourned.
x x x x x x
Prepare Agenda, Open and lead meeting, Call for Officer Reports, New Biz, Unfished Biz, As May Arise,Close meeting.
Acts as official spokesman of society, sets the tone & goals, recognize accomplisments, acts as mediator and facilitator.
1st Vice President
Programs and speakers
Combined Thank you / Confirmation letter
2nd Vice President
3rd Vice President
Member related activities
Finances, Governmental Interactions
- Appoint Nominating Committee Form - (September)
- Nominating Committee Report to members (October)
- Acclimation vote form - to elect non opposed positions
- Secret Ballot - form to elect opposed officers (November)
- Dignitary speech - to Install New Officers (December)
Publications, Newsletter, Forms
- Pedigree (ancestors) Sheet
- Verbal Communication Record
Directors, At Large
Invocation, dispense sunshine, Prayers, cards
Pledge & Flag
place the flag at meetings and lead the pledges.
prepare the meeting room.
Plaques, Certificates, Awards
social events, snacks and refreshments